Mentorship in the integration of refugees through sport field: Apply now!
Interested in starting or furthering initiatives using sport to integrate refugees? Feel like you would benefit from a helping hand and some guidance? Apply now to the IRTS Networking Platform’s Mentoring Programme!
The IRTS Networking Platform’s (Integration of Refugees Through Sport) mentoring programme is foreseen to be a valuable opportunity for motivated individuals with some basic experience in using sport as tool to integrate refugees and who are eager to further their network and capacities. The mentorship will run for 12 months and will include for successful applicants:
- To be paired up with an expert mentor in the IRTS field,
- To benefit from monthly one-on-one meetings with their mentor,
- To develop their personal and professional action plans throughout the programme,
- To access two international conferences related to IRTS,
- To gain visibility for their project,
- To access online learning courses on the topic,
- And more!
Applications are open until July 31, 2020 and must be registered through the project website, while results are expected to be communicated late August. Please consult the website, or the PDF file, for all details concerning the IRTS platform, and the mentorship programme itself.