Jobs and internships
Sport and Citizenship is always looking for people who can add to our team using their energy, knowledge and skills, ultimately helping the Think tank progress.
Below, you will find vacant positions within our organisation.
Based in Sport and Citizenship’s Angers (FR) office, the successful applicant will will have the following responsibilities:
- Information researches
- To assist in the construction of events (conferences…) and on-going issues
- To support in the redaction of briefing notes, articles, benchmarks…
- To participate to the daily management of the office
A relevant master’s degree in European Affairs, European Public Policies, Political Science or Sport Management, with a solid knowledge of the sports sector is required.
- Strong analytical and synthetical skills
- Report writing and writing skills both in French and English
- Strong command of the following languages: French, English
- Ability to work independently
- Strong redactional skills
- Adaptable to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
September 2020 – up to 6 months in Sport and Citizenship’s Office in Angers, France
If you are interested and believe that you match the profile we’re looking for, please send your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com