Jobs and internships
Sport and Citizenship is always looking for people who can add to our team using their energy, knowledge and skills, ultimately helping the Think tank progress.
Below, you will find vacant positions within our organisation.
Development & Partnerships Officer (M/F)
Based in Sport and Citizenship’s Brussels office, the successful applicant will assist the Brussels team in developing partnerships in Belgium. She/He will be placed under the supervision of our Development Director, based in Paris. In particular, he/she will have the following responsibilities:
- To assist in the implementation of a strategic consulting offer for Belgian and international sports actors (presentations, construction of prospect database, contacts/networking, development of partnerships)
- To support in the redaction of briefing notes on European public policies of sport
- To participate to the daily management of the office
A relevant master’s degree Sport Business or Sport Management is required.
- Strong analytical & commercial skills
- Report writing and writing skills both in French and English
- Strong command of the following languages: French, English
- Ability to work independently
- Sound communication skills
- Adaptable to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- IT skills in MS Office Suite are a plus.
The internship position is available from January 6th 2020 for a period of 6 months maximum.
The successful applicant will be compensated for the internship according to French regulations.
If you are interested and believe that you match the profile we’re looking for, please send your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Officer (M/F)
Based in Sport and Citizenship’s Angers office, the successful applicant will will have the following responsibilities:
- To assist the association in its consulting and lobbing tasks in the field of sport legislation
- To assist in the development and the management of the Think tank’s French and European affairs
- Daily management of the organisation
- Redaction tasks (articles and notes, for example)
- To attend events, to participate in their organisation (round tables, conferences…)
- Legal monitoring
A relevant Master’s degree in Political Science, Commerce or Law is required.
Knowledge of the sport sector is appreciated.
– Strong analytical skills
– Report writing and writing skills both in French and English
– Strong command of the following languages: French, English
– Ability to work independently
– Sound communication skills
– Adaptable to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
– IT skills in MS Office Suite are a plus.
Angers (49 – France)
6 months starting as soon as possible
If you are interested and believe that you match the profile we’re looking for, please send your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com