Jobs and internships
Sport and Citizenship is always looking for people who can add to our team using their energy, knowledge and skills, ultimately helping the Think tank progress.
INTERNSHIP – EU affairs Policy officer
Based in Sport and Citizenship’s Brussels office, the successful applicant will will have the following responsibilities:
- To assist the development and the conduct of the think tank’s European affairs in Brussels.
- To assist in the delivery of European–wide projects and advocacy activities
- To support in the redaction of briefing notes on European public policies of sport
- To participate to the daily management of the office
A relevant master’s degree in European Affairs, European Public Policies, Political Science or Sport Management is required.
- Strong analytical skills
- Report writing and writing skills both in French and English
- Strong command of the following languages: French, English
- Ability to work independently
- Sound communication skills
- Adaptable to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- IT skills in MS Office Suite are a plus.
September 2022 – up to 6 months in Sport and Citizenship’s EU Office in Brussels, Belgium.
If you are interested and believe that you match the profile we’re looking for, please send your CV and cover letter in English at the following address: email@example.com