Become a member of Sport and Citizenship
Subscribing to Sport and Citizenship, means adhering to our philosophy, above all: Our approach is one of public interest and independence thus, our Think Tank studies the societal impact of sport promotes sport to and for as many people as possible.
- Click here to subscribe online directly:
- You may also subscribe by completing the registration form below and mailing it to us at the following address : Sport et Citoyenneté / 11 rue Alexandre Fleming 49066 ANGERS – FRANCE
Becoming a member of Sport and Citizenship also entails
- Supporting and associating with the first European sports Think tank;
- Sharing its philosophy: sport serving society;
- Taking a philanthropic, selfless approach;
- Having the right to vote in the General Assembly and take part in strategic decision-making (active members only);
- Being at the heart of debates on questions of sport and citizenship in Europe;
- Receiving 4 quarterly journals;
- Receiving one original publication;
- Receiving our Newsletters;
- Participating in the round tables organised by Sport and Citizenship and enjoying exchanges with sports stakeholders.
Your contributions and support enable Sport and Citizenship to bring its experts together, to organise workshops and conferences and to release articles and studies, all of which strengthen our propositions.
By joining us, you become a member of Sport and Citizenship will have the chance to take part in the life of the Think Tank.
This is a yearly subscription and coincides with the Think Tank’s financial year (from the January 1st to December 31st).
In accordance with articles 200.1b and 238Bis of the General Tax Code, monies paid to public interest organisations and those that are considered gifts are eligible for tax reductions.
Once your subscription has been received a tax receipt can be sent to you upon your request, which will allow you to declare your donation to the Tax Administration.