Become a patron of Sport and Citizenship
Add value to your expertise
By leading a discussion on the theme of your choice, in collaboration with our think tank, which is an expert on questions linked to the role and place of sport in society
Associate your image
With our Think tank and its French and European network of scientific, academic, institutional and political experts
Develop your visibility
With high-level political, institutional decision makers, with our network of scientific, academic experts and with Sport and Citizenship’s whole network
Ensure your media impact
Via our network of 30 partners: Le Cercle des Européens, LCI, Libération, Tank, BFM TV, FranceInfos TV, CNews, Toute l’Europe, Le Monde, Le Nouvel Obs, Le Point, L’Express, EuradioNantes
Access all annual information
Via our reviews, publications, general, thematic and European newsletters
Our partnership arrangements:
- Round-tables and conferences:
- Usually linked to our publications and/or other news, our conferences aim to come up with the concrete formulation of political or judicial recommendations and to defend these before European decision-makers. These conferences and round-tables also allow for the construction of a network of the various actors in the sports world.
- Our review:
- The review of the Think tank Sport and Citizenship has the ambition of facilitating debates and discussion on European citizenship via sport and to be an example of the largest possible promotion and dissemination of works and research developed within the Scientific Committee and the thematic European networks. The quarterly review is bilingual (French and English).
- Our publications and other panoramas:
- Each year Sport and Citizenship produces a bilingual publication (French/English). The publications are built around contributions submitted by members of the European network. These publications are disseminated during themed conferences, and are also distributed via Sport and Citizenship’s different tools of communication.
- Our 3 web shows:
- – Sport Corner: filmed in the heart of the European Parliament, this broadcast enables the discovery of politics and of the European institutions from the inside (trimestral dissemination on our Dailymotion channel)-Sportus Politicus: the main focus of this politico-sportive monthly broadcast is the of placing sport at the heart of the public sphere, of political and public action and of no longer limiting sport to results and performance only. (dissemination on our Dailymotion channel, as well)
- -L’Echo Sport News: in partnership with the FFSE, the UNSS and the Observatoire Sport Business, we offer a weekly round-up of news in the sports sector (weekly dissemination on the blog of Figaro.fr)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us: