Jobs and internships
Sport and Citizenship is always looking for people who can add to our team using their energy, knowledge and skills, ultimately helping the Think tank progress.
Below, you will find vacant positions within our organisation.
If you are interested and believe that you match the profile we’re looking for, please send your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com
Based in Sport and Citizenship’s Brussels office, the successful applicant will will have the following responsibilities:
- To assist the development and the conduct of the Think tank’s European affairs in Brussels
- Assist in the delivery of European-wide projects
- Redaction of briefing notes on European public policies of sport
- Ensure the Daily management of the office
A relevant master’s degree in European Affairs, European Public Policies, Political Science or Sport Management is required.
- Strong analytical skills
- Report writing skills both in French and English
- Strong command of the following languages : French, English
- Ability to work independently
- Communication skills
- Adaptable to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- IT skills in MS Office Suite
6 month starting September 2018
Based in Sport and Citizenship’s Angers office, the successful applicant will will have the following responsibilities:
- To assist the association in its consulting and lobbing tasks in the field of sport legislation
- To assist in the development and the management of the Think tank’s French and European affairs
- Daily management of the organisation
- Redaction tasks (articles and notes, for example)
- To attend events, to participate in their organisation (round tables, conferences…)
- Legal monitoring
A relevant Master’s degree in Political Science, Commerce or Law is required.
Knowledge of the sport sector is appreciated.
– Strong analytical skills
– Report writing and writing skills both in French and English
– Strong command of the following languages: French, English
– Ability to work independently
– Sound communication skills
– Adaptable to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
– IT skills in MS Office Suite are a plus.
Angers (49 – France)
6 months starting in september 2018